Effective March 2022, we will be adjusting our face covering policy. Masking is optional. Good hand hygiene is strongly encouraged. Please keep sick students at home.
I have received or will obtain a copy of Valverde School of Performing Arts policies (also available on our website) and will take the responsibility to carefully read and follow the rules and policies therein. I understand that Valverde School of Performing Arts does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather, etc. I further understand that there are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, or injury that may result from my or my child’s participation with Valverde School of Performing Arts, and I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation. By entering VSPA Buildings I Agree Not to hold Valverde School of Performing Arts Owners, Staff, Teachers, and Volunteers liable for exposure to any illness, including Covid-19, while on the premises.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of the month. Tuition received after the 7th is subject to a $12 Late fee. Tuition received after the 14th is subject to an additional $5 late fee. (Total of $15). Tuition is non-refundable once student has begun attending their registered class(es).
- Tuition is based on a four-week month. Five-week months will be applied to studio holidays or vacation days. This Excludes Private Lessons
- The returned check fee is $25.
- An Annual Session Registration fee of $30 will be charged for each student enrolled in classes.
- All private lessons will be paid in advance at the beginning of each month and is non-refundable.
- It is the responsibility of the student to make-up missed classes within a month from when the absence occurred. Make-up classes may not be taken in the same class in which the absence occurred. Make-up lessons are non-transferable. Make-up lessons must be scheduled with the Front Desk and are subject to availability.
- Students (or parents) may not be in a classroom without an instructor’s presence or permission.
- Only bottled water is allowed in classrooms/studios.
- Email is VSPA’s main form of mass communication. Add email@example.com to your address book. I will read all pertinent communications.
- Entering VSPA Buildings you Agree Not to hold Valverde School of Performing Arts Owners, Staff, Teachers, and Volunteers liable for exposure to any illness while on the premises.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to call or email the office if you wish to drop a class. Tuition will be charged until the office is informed.
- I hereby grant permission to Valverde School of Performing Arts representatives, to take and use: photographs, video and/or digital images of me & my child for use in news releases and/or educational materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Web sites or other electronic communications. I further agree that our names and identities may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s). I authorize the use of these images & video without compensation to me. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Valverde School of Performing Arts.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any Costume the Valverde School of Performing Arts orders for you.
- I agree to inform Valverde School of Performing Arts anytime my child will be unable to participate in a show / event. I also understand that if this is past the Opt-Out deadline, fees will still be assessed and I will be responsible for payment.
Dress Code, Dance Classroom Etiquette, Dance Standards